View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013, 03:51 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks echoes long ago. You are very correct about Debi needing a doc that WILL help with paperwork not just now but in the future with the continuing reviews once approved.

I think Debi is in a difficult situation as it is hard to change docs in the middle of an appeal.

I do not know Debi's financial situation or insurance coverage but maybe seeking a "second opinion" from another doc, including her quest for a new, more willing doc, might be beneficial.

Finding the right doc is not an easy task.

echoes long ago makes a very good point.

Debi, would you even consider another doc since you have a good relationship (other than the lack of cooperation of paperwork)? Maybe you could approach your doc with the tactful message that you NEED a physician that is supportive and although you wish to remain your docs patient, you really need his/her help.

I feel your frustration and do not have an answer. (Wish I did.) I know how difficult it is to seek out a new doc when you like yours, but you also need their help with more than your immediate health care, you need them to document your health. Finding one that you trust and will complete paperwork is a daunting task. Good luck with whatever choices you make.
Hopeless is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote