View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013, 06:49 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default I hear ya'

Hopeless.....I hope your hearing goes well and you get approved. I know we've talked on a thread about my claim and I feel like my reconsideration will be denied and then it can take up to 2 years in GA to get a video conference.

I also know quite a few people that are truly disabled and I have a cousin that ruined her liver and body with drugs and is on disability. She makes me sick. Never hit a lick at anything her whole life. She's about 33 now and I know she has been drawing for 10 years.

Oh well....good luck.....I turned in my reconsideration on Sept 24th and I have yet to receive a letter advising who my caseworker is. I did call the local office and it is in the system. I believe I've seen another thread about the shut down causing a backup on processing the paperwork.

I just don't understand how some people get it so easily. I consider myself a smart person and I had trouble wading through all the paperwork. I probably should have hired an attorney right off but I looked and was not impressed with what I saw around here in the way of attorneys. And with my feet like they are I don't drive. My poor husband has to get off everytime I have a dr's appointment. Bless him.

See ya'

Debi
St George 2013 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Hopeless (10-15-2013)