View Single Post
Old 05-19-2007, 10:16 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default This is weird and seemingly inexplicable

You would think,wouldn`t you that your meds would give you a set amount of time to be "on" and that you would be able to follow a pattern.But I have noticed too,[and posted about this before...could have been on braintalk 1] that I am puzzled because;
When I wake up in a morning,it is as if my brain hasn`t realised it has PD.For a short while I function normally..before taking even one tablet.I can walk normally,there are no tremors and it is as if my brain has not fully woken up. As if it is sleepy and then all of a sudden the realisation hits it that HEY...THIS BRAIN IS MEANT TO HAVE PD SO WE BETTER GET THE BAD MOVES GOING HERE...AND WALLOP....I` am back dragging my leg and struggling to pour milk.
Do you know what I mean?
Is it possible for the brain to fool itself? Ok Dumb question but it`s ME we are talking to here.

I just reckoned that if our brains are in this semi fuzzy state first thing in a morning.......and as a result we can operate normally...can`t some bright spark come up with a way to keep it in this semi fuzzy state then it would fool itself that there was no PD and we would all be happy.

NO? Too simple?
OK .Back to the drawing board...but it`s strange don`t you think?
steffi 001 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote