Thread: O/T Homeopathy
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013, 07:55 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlene View Post
We've used homeopathy with success but it's not easy to figure out the correct remedy. It's a very complex system and there are different approaches. Classic homeopathics use single remedies while others use combinations and other types of energetic substances. The Germans and Swiss use homeopathic preparations for detoxing and healing which is a newer form of homeopathic medicine. Many Naturopaths are incorporating it into their protocols.

Of all the alternative medicine out there, homeopathy is probably the safest. Finding the right remedy and dosing is tricky.

I just don't understand how when something is diluted to the point where it's unrecognisable, it becomes stronger? I have applied that concept to everyday things I can understand. It seems like a very long bow to me. On the other hand I totally understand the power of placebo and nocebo. Last night I used the cream I bought and then I made the mistake of googling the ingredients. I started with Bella Donna. As soon as I read that it was toxic has killed people I started to panic. (nocebo)

Needless to say I have decided to chuck all this tuff out to mow morning.
Aussie99 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote