View Single Post
Old 05-19-2007, 10:41 PM
Member aka Dianna Wood

15 yr Member
Member aka Dianna Wood

15 yr Member
Default Steffi, I am so happy for you

Steffi has remarkably turned a tragedy in her life to an opportunity to make a positive change. Bless her for telling her story. Some of us were damaged so much by bad stress (rather than good stress that you get at a job in an encouraging and caring environment.) Laura is another example of someone who turned a whole life of tragedy, more than anyone I know, into a positive by creating a forum for people with PD to share their artistic side.

There are some circumstances where you just can't quite make the transition. I have recently been diagnosed with organic personality disorder which means I have poor judgement. Between bad genetics and living stressed out during my teen years non-stop due to child abuse, I just can't get as positive an attitude. Too much damage to my brain. But I can research and defend an idea and have the love of a good man.

Rick, I read Tina's posts and have a more hopeful outlook as a result. I hope that if all the tests proved positive, a no patent will be generated so all can benefit from the research you and others have been working on.

Vicky