View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013, 03:35 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I'm still what I call new hahaha 2 years since injury ing arms by overdoing paint n paint stripping, but I'm a 12 survivor of chronic pain. A back injury caused that. Either way I hate it. But I can handle the back pain an spasms better then the crps in the arms. The right hand which I am right handed is the worst. At first was diagnosed with carpal tunnel tennis elbow blah blah. My left one got better after pt for 8 weeks, but it has been bothering 6 to 8 weeks and progressive worsening dr just told me yesterday it's crps spread. I've been on many pain meds, steroids, and creams. Lidocaine wrapped in saren wrap helps. Hydrocodone helps. Steroids help but I hate 45 lbs gained. But honestly the fear, the aniexity the unknowns of crps are the worst! I've wanted to cut my arm off, suicidal thoughts and some drugs made them thoughts worse. I. Now I'm not gonna commit sucked but I can think....lol....I know I can't beat this, it will never go away, but I say everyday CRPS WILL NOT KILL ME, I WONT LET IT.
mommystime2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote