View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013, 09:03 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aussie99 View Post
1 month ago I went to see a Russian lady here in Sydney who was also a doctor in her country but practicing as a masseuse here in Sydney because her qualifications did not carry across. Anyways she told me I had to alternate hot/cold in the shower to shock my system to recover from whatever I have. She also felt all my organs externally(apparently they all have a vibration) and said I need to detox my colon. I had to start consuming large amounts of lemons for this. I didn't know what to think about this lady. She had a certain mystique to her and maybe this added to the curative aspect of her treatment. She looked at me as if she knew me, it's hard to explain this. It was as if she knew more about me than what I had told her.(creepy)

I didn't do any of these things yet. The mere thought of a cold shower gives me the chills. I am very sensitive to cold. Anyways I just think its beyond funny thati had such a similar experience.

Aussie
Hi Aussie:

I think my friend has been doing this for over one week now. He started, not with ice baths in the container, but with cool water in one and warm water in the other. He immediately felt better after one day so he threw in the ice in the cold water bucket. He also made the other bucket a bit hotter. The day he knew this was working was when he climbed into bed, pulled the sheet over his toes and he FELT his feet. He also said "Oh, there's something in my shoe". He then said "how the heck do I know something is in my shoe, when I can never feel my feet?" He was starting to get his feeling back. And in the past he could NEVER have anyone touch his toes. He has gone to this lady two times now. The second time she PULLED his toes, one by one. He was in no pain. As for the tea, she makes various blends for various people and she asked them "how are your bowel movements". One person (this story was told to my friend". One person told the russian lady "I never go to the bathroom" The russian lady said "I'm going to add something to your tea blend". I would imagine it's some kind of herbal laxative? maybe Senna??.

All I can tell you is that my friend is now a completely different human being. He was SO excited doing jumping jacks while on the phone with me. He put the phone down, put it on speaker and said "Listen to me doing Jumping Jacks'. I said 'Holy Cow".

So (and I really do believe this) what did we all do before drugs were invented? How did people survive the conditions that they had?

I make my own colloidal silver. Been doing this for 5 years now. Haven't had so much as a cold or anything. And you all know that I sprout and do microgreens. So for me, this is great.

I wonder if doing the ice and hot thing would help my osteoarthritis? lol

I just might give it a whirl.

And my friend (who is now a happy man), well, his feet burned all the time. And were touch sensitive. That is not the case any more.

Will update more as I hear it.

Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote