View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013, 09:50 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I do not disregard this out of hand. There are MANY alternative things God has provided for us to aid us in healing. Just because it is not main stream medical does not mean it cant work.

I believe my chi machine works. I believe in a lot of alternative stuff. My twin boys needed a drastic surgery according to doctors, and I found an alternative healing dr, my family loaded up a van and drove to new york and everyone thought we were stupid. No, not stupid. Trusted my instincts that God lead me to this man and believed.

The power of our mind/belief in not only a biblical/spiritual tool, it's real and effects us in unbelievable ways.

I have done many unconventional things, some work, some do not. I will never throw something out because it sounds stupid or unconventional.

I am so glad this has worked for your friend, and I hope it works for you. Please let me know if you do this and how it works for you. Stranger things can and have happened. My boys are a living, miracle, testament to alternative therapy.

p.s. I have my own hand made collidal silver machine also!!! It scares the crap out of many people who see it cuz it is so rustic. I love it.
Stacy2012 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote