View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013, 09:59 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Lightbulb

One week eh? Well, I am not impressed. Yet.

There are all sorts of desensitizing treatments for nerve pain.
They are used in RSD rehabilitation. They involve texture touching and exposing the area affected to various stimuli carefully and slowly increasing. And the water baths sound like that, to me.

Also his claim of breaking a toe from a top sheet, doesn't wash with me. Are you sure he is not a SHILL for the Russian lady?
Those "healers" use shills to recruit new people. I think a valid question to him, would be "how much did she charge you?"

I whacked my left big toe into a free standing portable air conditioner unit, this last July (in the middle of the night), and it really hurt, and bled like crazy. It damaged my toenail, which had to be surgically removed, but did not break my toe by any means. And even with my PN issues, I could feel cold air on the exposed nail bed for over a week, and the debriding at the next week office checkup hurt, surprisingly much. I kept it covered for a month... because of that sensitivity. I had x-rays, and no broken toe.

So breaking a toe with a cover sheet in bed? One would have to have serious osteoporosis to have that happen.

So if this guy was in such terrible shape, did he limp...or use a cane or walking aids, before? See if you don't call HIM, and he calls YOU, within the next 6mos...listen carefully. If he is a shill he will be contacting you again.

Weezie looking at petunias 8.25.2017

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
mrsD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
kazzar1958 (10-17-2013), yupings (10-26-2013)