Thread: What a day !
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013, 11:42 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Unhappy What a day !

Hi all hope this finds that most of you are doing ok.
It's been 3 weeks post-op and finally feeling a little more each day like my old self.
Still have my mornings when I get up and feel like I was run over by a Mack truck but by the end of coffee and my stimulator working its magic during my morning ritual I'm usually good to go for the day. Still wearing the binder like I'm supposed to (not happy about that at all drives me nuts) I have a couple of different programs on my stimulator right now and they work really well. I got some news today in the mail from my mother (she lives in south carolina where I grew up from the age of 17 to about 26)
A dear friend of mine has passed away I was really shocked to get the news the other day she was only 61 she was a friend that I met during a very rough patch in my life trying to recover from some really bad habits I had back then. She was always the type of person that could walk by and make you smile even on the worst day of your life. She will be truly missed I'm just thankful I had the chance to have her in my life back then.
Peace be with you now Shirley.

Take care all
will talk to you all soon !
MessyŠ

MessyMark is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (10-22-2013), Mark56 (10-19-2013), Rrae (10-20-2013), St George 2013 (10-21-2013)