Thread: Overstim
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013, 06:04 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Overstim

hey folks, my most pressing issues are vestibular and ocular it feels like my head isnt connected to my body. Ive been resting in bed as much as possible only taking a short walk a day to save sanity.

I went into a small shop with my father and just bieng there having a simple conversation made my head explode and i basically stopped functionin being in an indescribable discomfort that im sure some of you have experienced.i cried the entire way home because i am sadly begining to believe i have perminent brain damage that wont get better,

i literally cant go anywhere without my brain "exploding" from overstim. and my head feels like its in a fishbowl and im in another dimention.

i believe peoples symptoms getting better if it relates to thinking, but these physical eye -inner ear and overstim problems are debilitating and heart breaking.

Has anyone had these lessen in time? or more or less just cope with it. I will not be able to lead anywhere near a normal life if this doesnt go away. its been 3 months, i will give a year to see improvement before i dont think i want to suffer on burdening everyone around me
rjbillsfan2013 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote