View Single Post
Old 10-19-2013, 05:45 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeLover View Post
Hi SoftTalker,

Just thought I'd kick in here to say I got *extremely* ill with MG symptoms after receiving travel vaccines two years ago. I do not as yet have an MG diagnosis, but I do have quite a few of the symptoms.

I am wondering about autoimmunity, "leaky gut syndrome," and poor detox pathways with regard to this issue of varying reactions to vaccines.

Have you tried the GAPS diet or another gut healing diet to heal your nutrient absorption challenges? It is challenging, for sure.. I am working on this at present myself, but have difficulty passing up on the short term gain of cookies...

Hope you feel better soon. T

I too received travel vaccines about 35 years ago. Within a month of receiving them I developed MG which progressed to very severe symptoms. Today I still am on immunosuppressants, large doses of Mestinon, pred and IVIG to keep this in check. I do get the inactivated flu shot each year and have never had a bad reaction - neuro feels it's better than getting the flu. Be careful with Vitamin D as was discussed on this thread - if you are prone to hypertension this can raise your BP significantly. We all walk a fine line here in knowing what we can and cannot put into our bodies.
robocar is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote