Thread: Hiatus, sort of
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2013, 09:03 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Crazy taking a break from my break (and from my day)

HI again.

I am jittery right now after a call to my cell provider to try to change my plan because my rates are through the roof. The rep suggested a plan which I said sounded good but I was still asking questions...

I said I'd do some math and then call back (first change is free, but a second would not be). She said they would charge me if I called back. Say WHAT??? She had already changed my plan! I pointed out that I was still asking questions... She ended up being able to "undo" the change, and I verified that I would NOT have to pay if I called to requested one later, but all that hullabaloo got me pretty upset.

Breathe.

So then I hang up and my phone starts beeping with what what felt like an endless stream of text messages. There were only 3 . The first said my plan was changed! Oh great, here we go again!! The next said to reply to it to be contacted for further assistance. Yeah, maybe when hell freezes over. The last thankfully said my old plan had been restored... whew but...

ACKKKKK!!!! GRRRR!!!!! Throw pillows!

Couldn't she have just left well enough alone, given me my info and let me go off and do some arithmetic without having 16 heart attacks first?
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (10-19-2013), Brokenfriend (10-25-2013), DiMarie (10-19-2013), Dmom3005 (10-19-2013), Mari (10-19-2013), mymorgy (11-03-2013)