View Single Post
Old 05-20-2007, 06:49 AM

Location: I'm from San Diego,CA!I'm stuck in Utah now, I will get back to the BEACH ASAP!It's my"Happy Place"!
15 yr Member

Location: I'm from San Diego,CA!I'm stuck in Utah now, I will get back to the BEACH ASAP!It's my"Happy Place"!
15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsd View Post
I am just getting over it...sore throat, stiff neck and laryngitis.

I used some Cold Eze lozenges (we have some samples at work) and they
did the trick... however, they make your mouth/taste strange for a day or so.
The lemon, was tolerable.

Phenothiazines can raise body temperature, and this is a serious side effect
which should be attended to. You may have changed chemically or other drugs you are taking may be affecting this. It is more common in males than females, but can affect anyone. So please take care of it with your doctor.
I saw my Psychiatrist about what the PCP said,and he said that there is a condition that Thorazine can cause,but I can't remember the name of it,so he lowered my dose to only 50 mg. at night,and ordered some blood tests.I just had the blood tests done on this past Friday,so he'll get those results on Monday. He said that this condition has symptoms of fevers,and states of confusion,which I have had both,but he's still wondering why the passing out! But he assured me he would get to the bottom of it,because he has seen how my PCP has not been taking very good care of me physically,and has seen me getting sicker fast! So,he helped put my mind at ease a little more than before I saw him.Plus I am changing PCP's.He thought that would be a good idea,because each month he(my psych doc) has seen me,I've been much worse medically! With no answers from my PCP as to why! Thanks for the advice,I'm getting things taken care of,and getting rid of the burnt out PCP,and taking care of me!

Justice
Quote:
"You Can Do Anything You Put Your Mind To." -*My Dad*-
Justice is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote