View Single Post
Old 10-19-2013, 02:25 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Unhappy Feeling so, so sad....

I don't know were to begin. I'm not sure about pouring my feeling out on the internet, but I don't have anyone else. I feel so alone. My health problems are getting the better of me and making me so depressed. I am married and have two teenage children. I'm sure they love me, but I keep so much of what I'm feeling from them so I don't burden anyone. I just can't do that much longer. As I sit here typing this, I can't stop crying. Even if I spent the time/money on therapy, most therapist I've seen in the past are useless. I find I just want to be alone and hide so that I'm not bothering anyone with anything..But I've held it in far too long, from doctors, coworkers, husband, children anyone I encounter thinks I'm a happy, well-adjusted person. I feel like I'm slowly falling apart and I'm fearful of where that will lead me. I have one outlet that keeps me someone together and that's listening to my music. My favorite artist is Idina Menzel for so many reasons. She is inspirational, strong, beautiful and talented. Her music has strong lyrics that have so much meaning. Since she doesn't have much out professional (she is known for broadway), I find I listen to the same album over and over again. If that is what gets me through the difficult times, then so be it! Thank you WWW for allowing me to spill out just a small amount of what I'm feeling.
syrakim13088 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote