Thread: Frustrated
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2013, 02:28 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo*mar View Post
I'm not a dr , but it seems something is indenting in the middle section...fairly obvious to me??

What did the report say ?
I'm not sure if that is the c 3/4/5 but close to those levels?

You can see the indents can't you?
Yes I can see the indents I posted a copy of the mri report, there isn't very much information in the report. I have hired an independent physiotherapist who pointed out things that were not reported. He took a copy of the mri disc to review later. I see him again at the end of the month hopefully he has some more information. He said c3 c4 have grown or fused together and are pushing into my spinal cord and are probably causing my constant headaches and my problems with my arms. He didn't have time the first appointment to look at my lumbar spine images. I can't pick up my feet when I walk so I shuffle or drag them. They are also very weak I can't lift them off the bed when lying down. I can't tell what temperature the pool is at the Y, I go 5 days a week when I don't have appointments. I also have Fibromyalgia and before the mva I was extremely sensitive to the temperature in the pool. I also get lhermitte's phenomenon when I cough or sneeze if my neck is in the wrong position. Before the last mva the electrical shock went down my neck, down my spine to my arms to my fingers (I would drop anything I was holding ) down my legs to my toes. Now the electrical shock (pain) stops at my low back. The posting of the mri report is back a few weeks or so.
Redcat
redcat is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote