View Single Post
Old 10-19-2013, 08:18 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Me Too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mads View Post
Thanks guys - they are horrible arent they.Yes i wold have said medication but no. Mine started with this onset of PN 4 months ago. Im not taking any new medication .Still waiting for neurologist to make decision. So over the 4 months has got worse. Ive been tested for 'shaky' diseases and negative. Im sick of it being labelled 'stress'. I know what im feeling. Like my whole my alive buzzing fuzzy..... must be neuropathic???????????????????????????????

Question- can you have tremors with PN or EM ? Im frightened!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have internal tremors that never go away and increasingly getting worse. They are most noticeable when I am at rest. First started with numbness and tingling in hands and feet but now I have numbness and tingling all over that "travels". Neurologist appt. in two weeks but I am worried that the same thing will happen to me. Can't sleep at night....getting tired of laying awake with this thing....very annoying....wondering if it is PN, MS, ES, PD (family history of this)......it is just nice to finally go to a place where someone else is experiencing same things so I don't feel crazy. Have dramatically destressed my life and my lifestyle is about as healthy as any could be (non-smoker, only occasional glass of wine, no meds even at 57, exercise daily for an hour plus strength training and yoga, eat organic, gluten free....etc...). Does anyone else out there have these symptoms that has been diagnosed with any of the above? Just want to be prepared for doctor's visit.
ShakyNNumb is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Leo Quos (03-08-2016)