View Single Post
Old 10-20-2013, 08:51 PM
Newly Joined

10 yr Member
Newly Joined

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicky6539 View Post
I have been reading some of these post n I'm glad to see im not imagine things . I had a root Canal done in this tooth but was not finished they put a temp n I never went back . After a while tooth cracked n I had to have tooth extraction on a wed. despite I had the root canal it is evident that the nerve is dead but even before I went for extraction I always felt sensitive to hot n cold. Anyway tooth was extracted n I went home n when novacaine wore off I was in pain the whole night called dr he put me on penicillin on Thursday. Since t the extraction my symptoms are pain back of my upper neck ,eat, Temple, eye socket n my glans are swollen. I also have heart palpitations n chest pain , very tired , sweats n very clammy, dizzy ness. I just feel ill went back to dentist n he thought it was dry socket n it wasnt. He said I should go to my family dr . What can it be ?!!!!#
Its nice to know that im experiencing the same sypmtoms as you! I was going to go into urgent care cuz I have been feeling dizzy, nausea, sweating, chills, blurred vision and a awlful taste in my mouth when I blow my nose or sniffle. I had a tooth extracted in my upper left side 5 weeks ago and it still hasn't healed yet?! so what was your outcome sicky?
sinusinfect69 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote