View Single Post
Old 10-21-2013, 02:37 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Smile I have been looking for someone who has been there

Quote:
Originally Posted by earmom View Post
We tried FCR, functional cranial release in March, 2013. We watched this doctor slow the clicks and heard them stop!!!! This is not a cure, but it is the best thing we have tried to date. My son only clicks now when he swallows, yawns and sneezes. He still has pain but not all the time. THis procedure was done by Dr. John Lieurance. He works will all kinds of movement disorders. You can witness some of what he does by looking at clips on u-tube by looking for palatal myoclonus. We also recently became aware of a FaceBook page for PM suffers. It is an active web link with lots of information. If you suffer from PM, you might want to join that group and try FCR. It was a miracle for my son. WE have a long way to go, but we are now headed in the right direction.
Dear EarMom,
I have a lot of questions about Dr. John, and this procedure. I live in OH, and it is a very long way and $$$$ to travel to Florida. If it works, then it would be worth it. I have been looking and looking for so long on the internet for someone who was talking about it. I just couldn't believe people would do this, and then not tell others about it. I was so excited when I saw your message. I have so many questions. Do they take any kind of insurance. I believe I saw your video which is the newest one available. I am so excited you got to go down and see him. I just need help from others who have done it. My husband wont even talk about it as he thinks it will only cost a ton of money, and then be a huge waste of time. Please give me some information which would help my husband to believe this could help me. I have not been able to do much of anything for 2 years now. I can't drive or work. I have other problems as well, but I would like to see how I feel getting this one under some kind of control. I thank you for any information you can give.
Gina
Ginacbird is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote