View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013, 01:46 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Dr Smith

No the prescription was not prescribed to her we do not have insurance she has severe spine problems she took methadone and Xanax we made a three hour trip and she was fine the whole time saying she wasn't abusing either med we arrived at her friends house and went to sleep she got up and hung out with her friend while I was sleeping I have not been able to get an answer out of her as to what they did while I wasn't there I cant imagine it was good I don't think my fiancé understood what she had already taken and if whatever she did after the fact reacted with it this part of the story still remains a mystery to me I have pleaded with her father to have her blessed I know the power of god and she could use a miracle right now. I know she stood up yesterday and is very angry and confused as to where she is but I understand she is still has no speech and is still lacking motor skills from what ive read on the lack of short term memory will tings from her more recent past help stimulate that part of her brain I am trying to convince her father not to leave anything out here. And to answer your question her parents and I have never met we have talked on the phone briefly prior to this but as far as he is concerned I am the one to blame I can see his point but we need to concentrate on whats best for his daughter and my fiancé I am so worried about this regardless of the outcome I love her unconditionally I want to be a part of her healing process
bryjack77 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ginnie (10-22-2013)