Thread: Agressiveness?
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2013, 06:01 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Agressiveness?

I have been told multiple times that I get really nasty and its a complete personality shift when im in the middle of a complex partial. Ill usally yell at the person that trys and talks to me. And it throws everybody off when I have them if you don't know me because they don't understand how im walking and "talking" if im having a seizure. Well a couple of weeks ago I had a complex partial and the nurse that cares for my little brother was the one who was trying to figure out what was wrong with me because I wasn't making any sense when talking to her and then she put her hand on me because I wasn't steady when I was walking and that time I apparently looked back at her and yelled at her to not touch me and that I would hit her and she backed off then. That was the first time I had threatened to hit somebody. I guess it has to be where ever the seizure is locating to that's causing that aggressiveness because its just odd! Once the sz. was over that was it, but I didn't remember saying any of that. I know I need my meds switched I just haven't gone to get my levels checked. But I don't know what im going to do to prevent that behavior during a sz. when I have no controle over it.
tos8 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote