Thread: at end of rope!
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2013, 07:34 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Heart

I so wish that I could be there for you my dear as I too have lost my way.. my family.. my friends.. my work.. my LIFE.. But in all I see the earth, the beauty of life and the tragedy of death be destroyed by the burst of rebirth.. that my dear is the promise of life. It's cycle.. something that you understand as you are connected to the spirit, the earth, and the abundance within... I encourage you to continue to focus on those things.. and to likewise meditate on them even at rest, when inside of your home, and to continue to find peace within.

I have found the miracle of breath, meditation, and inward focus of beauty and solace that I have around me *(for example from my children, for you, nature), has taught and brought me inner harmony even at my lowest.

Again, many blessings.

And you definitely have a friend in me. A sister and a friend.

Inbox me if you desire and I will give you my email address and we can further correspond if you need the support of a bit more depth.

Love, light, peace, and harmony

-Crystal

QUOTE=rabbit pipefitter;1024501]When i get my results and all my testing is done i will make a decision one way or the other. if it cant be fixed so i can go back to work i will get a lawyer and see what comes of it. then i will have a chose to make. if there is no help, we will seee. Ptsd wont ever go away, just pills will help...so be it. pcs may get better, but only if no structure issues...again i will wait and see.

rp[/QUOTE]
jagjones is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (10-25-2013), ginnie (10-25-2013), MelodyL (10-27-2013)