Thread: Agressiveness?
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2013, 12:06 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Well I stopped the keppra back in the summer because I also couldn't stand it. And I was on trileptle and Depakote. But the trileptle was making me toxic and so I weaned myself off of that. I told my dr I wanted to switch meds but he wouldn't listen to me. So my sz. have been more frequent because im only on Depakote. And yes ive been told I can talk, not all of the time, but when I do talk its very slurred and none of it makes sense, Besides when I said don't touch me or ill hit you. Its usually simple words if they do make sense, like "shut up" "quiet", its never been anything more then that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkette View Post
Hi tos8,

If I may ask what AED's are you taking? I know Keppra gave me a nasty temper when I was on the drug and I couldn't stand it so I went off it after 1 month.
It sounds like the right temporal lobe and your frontal lobe may be the areas of your brain that are triggering sz. the right temporal lobe shows a lot of emotion while the frontal lobe controls a persons behavior.

I find it interesting how you are able to speak to others during your sz. when I have my cp sz. often I'm not able to speak but I do wander around.
If you haven't tried it yet start taking vitamin B12 once a day to calm the nerves and this may help your cp sz. also. I started taking vimpat and since I went on that drug I've only had 1 cp sz. this yr.
Here's wishing you only the best and May God Bless You!
Sue
tos8 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote