View Single Post
Old 10-25-2013, 02:13 PM
Banned User

10 yr Member
Banned User

10 yr Member
Default What's Up With All These Muscle Spasms?

Hello everyone,

I've been going through PCS for about half a year now, but was ignorant of it about half of that time, a blessing and a curse (ignorance is often bliss). It wasn't until a very stressful period in life; post concussion that's led me to where I'm at today. This period exacerbated my previous symptoms two-fold and created a new awareness of many more. Since this period 3-4 months ago (I'm no longer stressed) my muscle spasms/control has never been the same. Ever since I've experienced full body spasms, and like I've read in other posts it occurs more frequently when I try not to move.

Now I received an MRI awhile back and it showed a slight curvature in my cervical spine, which my physical therapist thought may be responsible for these spasms. I went to a chiropractor, but the tests he was conducting freaked me out as they heavily involved the jerking of my head. I haven't been back since.

My question is, has anyone had this common PCS symptom resolved and if so how? The main problem I face is I think these spasms are doing more harm than good as these somewhat violent spasms are forcing my brain in every which direction.

Should I reconsider the chiropractor again? In my opinion, it may be worth the detriment of my symptoms to possibly get these spasms under control, or resolved.

Stead fast recovery to you all.
-Will
cyclist569 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote