View Single Post
Old 10-25-2013, 09:45 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by diney1957 View Post
the 1st dr also told me they were of normal range. then I got a smart dr. who told me that it isn't normal, which is why there is the term listed! ahh finally someone who is smart! I have horrific pain not only in my neck, but my right shoulder feels like it needs to fall off. I get regular trigger point injections, which isn't a cure, but just something to get you thru. the trigger point inj. make you dizzy, so just be careful. I wish you well. right there with you!
Hi......I have chronic pain in my neck. Finally had mri and the report showed 5 perineural cysts 2 between c6-c7 one at c7-t1 and 2 at t1-t2. I work at the hospital where I had the mri and he told me thst the largest is 1 cm. Today I went to see a neurosurgeon at a major chicago hospital. I was told that they are incidental and could not be causing my symptoms. My biggest complaint besides the constant pain is severe burning and radiating pain across my neck with arm movement. I guess my question is, does anyone know how big these cysts have to be to cause pain? I was very disappointed and frustrated with my appoinent today. He says uts just arthritis and suggested physical therapy and wants to do an emg for carpal tunnel?
dbutton is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote