View Single Post
Old 10-26-2013, 09:53 AM
Newly Joined

10 yr Member
Newly Joined

10 yr Member
Default Repeated Infections following Wisdom Teeth Removal

All apologies as I know there's been a few posts on this but... Thought it might elicit something new...

Had two bottom wisdom teeth out at the end of May but keep getting infections on the one side of my mouth... First was about 48 hrs after I stopped taking the post removal antibiotics, the second about two months later, another a few weeks after that... Woke up this morning and have tennis ball face again!

Am really fed up with it! Wish I had never had the damn things out as I never had ANY problems before removal.. Dentist suspect problem with adjacent tooth but xrays come back fine and as I said never even used to get a twinge or anything before the wisdom tooth op...

Personally I think its food debris getting trapped in a small gap between where wisdom tooth was and the next tooth... Am always really diligent brushing but...

Anyone have any ideas on options as I am sure when I go to the dentist tomorrow (for yet more antibiotics) that he;s going to suggest doing something with the tooth I think is fine!!
53anc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote