Thread: Spreading?
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2013, 04:23 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brambledog View Post
Hi AZ-Di,

Your thread caught my eye because just five minutes ago I was dreading the exact same thing - yesterday I scraped my right hand on some wire, and it was raised, very red and sharply painful all evening. Then half an hour later I crushed the side of my right thumb into a lock. Cue more redness and throbbing. I've kept it gently moving, and been really careful since, but today it's still jangling, and just now it is hot and pink and really very painful indeed, with some really nasty stabbing pains. I'm holding it out while I type, but the pads on my other fingers are feeling sore too...

I hate this disease, it feels so cruel, and I hate being scared of doing things in case I get hurt. If it has spread to my right hand because of a scrape and a bang on my thumb I will just be distraught. I'm trying not to think it, but those pains are regular, the heat is definitely not right, and it darn well feels like the other cripsy bits of me....

Bram
Thanks for the input. I too really hope a bang and a scrape is not setting you up for a spread. Were you doing a project or fixing something?
Dang, we can't put ourselves in bubblewrap now can we? I know it's confusing.
I don't think i've turned into a hypochondriac because I always poo-pooed off going to the Dr. unless it was an emergency or during pregnancy
AZ-Di is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote