Thread: Spreading?
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2013, 12:54 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

My rsd started in my right wrist after breaking it. I believe I've gotten spread to all my other limbs from accupuncture. Then I stubbed my toe about a month ago and it is now very sore and the knuckle is swollen and very red. The rest of my foot is now hurting and my right foot is hurting now too. The toes on that foot are swollen and it turns red and purple sometimes.
I'm going to get an exray on my feet to see if I broke anything. They also seem to be shiny. I hope it's not rsd spread but it's very painful. I asked my pm dr about it the other week and they didn't know for sure what it was. So I went to my gp and he wrote me a script for an xray. My hands will be next. The left one is swollen and red and I get this burning in the wrist. It's not constant, so I don't know if it's rsd spread, but it burns like my rsd wrist does. It's so frustrating. I'm not sure if you have spread, but maybe ask your pm dr or neurologist. I hope it isn't and my thoughts are with you. I don't think any drs know for sure, but I'm starting to learn how to distinquish my rsd pain from other pains like arthritis. I don't think even if mine were spreading there is anything they can do. They said in so many words that after two years, it's pretty much out of their hands. My pm dr says to just keep exercising as much as I can. I'm trying but am still getting an xray. I hope you find out what's going on and that it's not a spread.
RSD ME is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote