View Single Post
Old 10-27-2013, 04:35 PM
Newly Joined

10 yr Member
Newly Joined

10 yr Member
Default I hope my story helps others

These had been my symptoms for more than 15 years before finding the cure: I would wake up in the middle of the night trying to “restart” my body and come back to life… feeling numb like my body stopped and almost died but for some reason my brain decided to use the last drop of energy to wake me up. Another thing was heart palpitations that would last a few days, from time to time but I guess that was minor compared to the first issue.
Doctors gave me no answers… I have very little trust in conventional medicine at this point.
I was feeling alone and scared. I started to educate myself in nutrition and healthy living in general. The first step was to avoid chemicals, buy organic whole foods and avoid restaurants and processed premade food in general. I would be more careful with cleaning products, VOC from paint, furniture etc, cell phone and wireless routers, electromagnetic radiation, x-rays and other ionizing radiation, etc. I even found a source of well water (no fluoride). I was also exercising and taking good quality supplements like minerals, vitamins, super foods, etc. I WAS DESPERATELY FIGHTING FOR MY LIFE with whatever tools I had.
Stress, poor quality food, lack of sleep, etc would accentuate the problem but they were NOT the main cause. After many years of making good changes about my nutrition and lifestyle (which I still follow) THE PROBLEM WAS STILL THERE! And please do not blame it on anxiety! Anxiety and panic attacks can be serious mental health problems but if your case is similar to mine, chances are it is PHYSICAL and fear is a normal consequence and may be an aggravating factor, not the main cause.
Electrolyte imbalance had always felt closest to the truth; however, I was being careful with my calcium/ magnesium/ sodium/ potassium intake. The situation had become frustrating to say the least. Something else was missing
I continued searching in the area of natural holistic medicine and one day I came across the subject of salt. At that moment, all I knew is that salt makes me bloated and it felt somehow like a poison to my body. After some research, I learned about the difference between table refined salt (including sea salt) and natural unrefined salt. I read about Himalayan salt and how it has over 80 trace minerals in it and why we need those!!!!! Apparently the soil is depleted of these (and many other) nutrients and organic or raw doesn’t help much in this area. On the other hand, seas/ oceans gather them; however, they are also full of pollutants. The answer appeared to be ancient salt (formed after an ancient sea dried up) that has all the trace elements without the pollutants. 2 types of salt sounded good to me: Himalayan salt (it has to be original, I forgot the brand or from mercola.com which is also original) and Redmond Real Salt. The last one has less trace minerals, I thing 60 instead of 80 for Himalayan.
I bought both and threw away my table sat (sea salt). I used Himalayan salt first. I HAVE BEEN FREE OF ANY SYMPTOMS SINCE THE FIRST DAY I USED IT. I don’t even use much, maybe ½ tsp in all my food. I was so excited about this, I bought this trace minerals supplement from Whole Foods that has ionic trace minerals. Now I alternate between Redmond Real salt and Himalayan and also use the supplement from time to time. Please try this, it is inexpensive and it works!! I couldn’t even sleep on my left side, now I am a normal person again, it’s hard to describe how happy I am after all this suffering
inna2010 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote