View Single Post
Old 10-28-2013, 07:19 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Frown rain, rain go away come again....uh err somewhere else!

Bram,

Like the others have said I am too sorry you are having a rough time right now!! I do hope the low pressure system moves through quickly and your pain subsides along with it. Keeping that epsom salt handy!! Warm soak, bit of chocolate and a warm cup of tea.. perhaps?

I'm struggling right along with you.. 3 days ago, I had what I tried to convince myself was just a fleeting feeling.. but after three days of burning in my arms, muscle spasms and that all to familiar lightning bolt pain, I now have given in to the realization that this beast has now spread to both arms simultaneously. The burn began on my drive home one afternoon which had already been a particularly rough day/drive.. after trying hard to convince myself, it was the sun shining through the windows or my heater was up to high.. the reality hit like a swarm of bee's. Tears poured down my face the rest of the way home. I do hope it subsides with the weather but, know that with spread the best we can do is treat it aggressively, just like it was a new diagnosis. My PM was going to start lidocaine infusion therapy this week already so I hope just that alone will help the arms pain subside. If he shares anything else with me worth sharing, I'll be sure to pass it along to you and the others!!

Bram - I can't remember without going back through the older posts if you also suffer from severe burning pain in your CRPS limbs? I'm really struggling with the burn especially at night throughout my body; do you have any comments or tips for dealing with that?

iHugs to you and the others struggling with increased pain right now!
Tessa

Last edited by zookester; 10-28-2013 at 08:45 AM.
zookester is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AZ-Di (10-28-2013), Brambledog (10-28-2013)