View Single Post
Old 10-28-2013, 05:06 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi Graceless,

I am one of the people who will tell you not to drink caffeine and alcohol. But do what's right for you and what makes you feel best. Caffeine and alcohol has caused me detrimental setbacks and there is a strong positive correlation in my experience between drinking caffeine and muscle spasms and between alcohol and anxiety. This may not be exactly how you experience it, but pay attention if you decide to consume these things. Know yourself and then make a decision on the quality of life you want.
In July 2013 ran into a metal bar at a playground, remained conscious. CT normal. Headache subsided after a week. In August woke with thunderclap-type headache in right side of head, right eye was droopy. Ever since had electrical-type pulsating all over when falling asleep and during sleep. Strong muscle twitching occasionally. Chest pain in heart region, front left neck region, and left shoulder. Strong heartbeat noise in head and occasional weird noises in ears. Taking Gabapentin to control nighttime nerves. Other symptoms: anxiety attacks, goosebumps, fine motor coordination problems, sleep apnea, headaches/migraines, fatigue, unclear thinking.

Update as of Jan. 2015 - almost all symptoms gone except for some tinnitus. Taking good care of myself except sometimes when I overdo it.
Vanilla Bean is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote