View Single Post
Old 10-28-2013, 11:50 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

greenfrog,

I don't do everything you mention but I do all of my regimen. But, I am under extreme levels of stress that I can not reduce. I have been attacked by a past neighbor for doing things along our shared property line to improve my property so I could sell it or rent it. He has filed criminal charges against me for doing things that I am legally entitled to do. The problem is, he is a cop and cops can file criminal complaints against you for picking your nose. I spent 2 nights in solitary confinement in the medical wing of our county jail in early August. I was barred from returning to my own home. I had to stay with in-laws while my wife moved us out so I could take our belongings to storage and our mountain cabin.

I believe my struggles are due to a PTSD like reaction to these events.

I am living 5 miles outside a small mountain town of 600 people and feel very isolated and alone. My wife works half days. I do not work on any of the many projects I need to finish when my wife us away. No power tools. I am already missing part of a finger due to my PCS struggles. I almost chopped a thumb off today splitting firewood. Just a scrape from my hydraulic log splitter but it gave me quite a wake-up call.

So, I have quite a plate full of stress. I have also lost 20 plus pounds since my two night incarceration. Hopefully, one of the charges will be dismissed Thursday. The felony will hopefully be reduced to a misdemeanor that I will plead to Nov 6th. The third goes to trial Nov 13th.

The moral of the story is if a paranoid schizophrenic cop moves in next door, do what you can to move away. He has threatened criminal charges against me more than he has been neighborly. Acted neighborly 2 times. Acted like a controlling cop a myriad of times. Threatened to, Attempted to or successfully filed criminal charges against me 8 times. All of these incidents would normally be resolved as disagreements between neighbors.

At my mountain home, a wealthy neighbor built his house in the only spot on his 5 acres that destroys my scenic view then his plumber set up his well so it drained the artesian water flow so I lost most of my well flow so I can not fill the trout pond I spent a hundred and fifty hours excavating. Then, as I was filling in the empty pond with my tractor, I bent a $500 part. So, right now, my life is full of stress. I try hard to avoid even thinking about all of this mess but....

But, thanks for your concern.

"Be still and know that I am God" Psalm 46:10
Mark in Idaho is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote