View Single Post
Old 10-29-2013, 11:44 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwnwardspiral View Post
Hello, new to this forum obviously otherwise I wouldn't be here ^^;;

First off, let me introduce myself. My name is Amber, I've been having issues for years but due to a mixture of stubbornness, fear of doctors (bad experiences), and a habit of living in my own little world I never really sought out the reasons for them... until recently, within the last few months, where I stopped being able to walk without a cane (and often even with one). I don't know if this is the area to tell my full story or not, but since the area of neurology is such a daunting subject to sift through, I need the advice of someone who has been down my road and could possibly show me a breadcrumb trail to try and pull myself out of this hell.
Hello amber,
My prayers are with you. I know how frustrating the venture can be trying to figure out things. It took a year and dozens of doctors to finally find a tumor inside my spinal cord. It was weeks away from bursting.i was getting diffrent symptoms every 3 days from area in my chest to leg to foot. I was falling down stairs when loosing feeling in legs, 30 seconds later no problem and was jogging down the road. Keep with it until they find problem.
Gods richest blessings on you
Aliveandwalking is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
tamiloo (10-29-2013)