View Single Post
Old 10-29-2013, 11:52 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by St George 2013 View Post
Hey LadyM.....I'm Debi from Georgia and your post just touched me. I hope your husband finds the help he needs and your family can heal.

On a lighter note......We also love The Walking Dead. I actually live quite close to where they film and my next door neighbor works for the company that does the set building....like the prison...all the fencing, etc. Pretty cool talking to him. Sometimes he'll bring home a zombie finger or hand to show the grandkids.

Take care of yourself and keep us posted.

Debi
Thank you, we're working on it. things we're pretty bad for a long time, kids wanted him gone, quite frankly all three of us were afraid of him. But once we got talking and kinda figured out what was going on the kids decided he needed to come home(so he could go to the doc and get help, he would have lost his med card living with his mom but not if he came home) as fast as i did. things have been a lot better since he's been home. we're figuring out ways to deal with the various issues here. now that we have more pieces of the puzzle (and i don't think he's just being a jerk and he knows i'm not making all of it up) it's been quite a bit less stressful which seems to have helped a bit. He's still had a few episodes(seizures, maybe) but nothing like it was.

My oldest daughter and i just started watching "The Walking Dead" and both of us LOVE it, we've managed to watch almost the entire first three seasons in less then a week. pretty cool living close to that.

we're doing the best we can, Will keep y'all updated on things.
LadyMoreta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ginnie (10-30-2013), St George 2013 (10-31-2013)