View Single Post
Old 10-29-2013, 11:56 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default FCE....RFC.....ABC :) lol

Hey Finz and thanks for the reply and info. I think my dr is 'afraid' to fill out anything right now. They were taken over by Emory out of Atlanta and everything has changed drastically. I've been using this clinic for over 30 years and I've have been seeing Amy for over 5 years. We are close and I've become one of her favorite patients. My mom and daughter see her too. It's frustrating for me that she will not fill this out or write a letter (well she did write a letter but all it said was that I had been her patient for over 5 years and listed all the issues that I have). Before all this it was sinus infections, her referring me to have my gallbladder out, colds and such. I am one of those that waits until I'm sick sick before going and she would always want to write me out of work for a day or 2 and I always told her no that I was going straight back to work. The visit notes from her that I have sent to ss disability have been very detailed. She has mentioned more than once that I am disabled in her opinion but I have no idea how much that helps. My onocolgist also wrote in his notes that this is a result of diabetes and the chemo he gave me (taxol/carbo combo) and that I could no longer work, shop or drive.

I know this is long but I just had to get it out ! The biopsy report I send with my reconsideration was also very descriptive. Things like "intra-epidermal nerve fiber density severely decreased, epidermis essentially devoid of fibers...one biopsy was 0.0 fibers/mm and the other 0.06 fibers/mm"......."the utter absence of fibers is indicative of advanced small fiber neuropathy" and finally "severe loss of intra-epidermal fibers" along with all the other mumbo jumbo.

I also included in the package to ss letters from my husband, son, daughter, daughter in law who is an RN that talked about my condition and what I could and could not do and what they now have to do for me. Also letters from prior co workers and 2 prior bosses that said how much I enjoyed working and they thought if there was anyway I could work I would be doing so.

There it is.....in all it's glory....think I have a chance without the FCE/RFC ?

Thanks.........Debi

Finz....just saw your last post.......I did check with the dept of labor.......IF I get approved I will have to pay back the unemployment I've received if I'm back dated to May 1 and receive back pay. I was thankful they let me keep drawing. That's how GA does it anyway.
St George 2013 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ginnie (10-30-2013)