View Single Post
Old 10-30-2013, 02:51 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I just make notes in a Word document, see attachment. I ideally would make a note when I change something I'm taking, or just make a note of my condition periodically, and noting anything else significant that's going on.

BTW, I would no longer recommend fish oil or fish for getting Omega-3 fats. Use a plant product like ground flaxseed.
Ron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elaine55 View Post
Thank you guys!

Hearing from you guys is great.Question: how do you organize the information you get re what might work, what is working, what might be helpful later on?
I may be allergic to gabpentin and am trying to lower the dosage.the last few days after surgery were so hard - everything hurt - and I broke out in itchy hives. Apprently some people lose theri allergic symptoms if they continue taking the drug. So many sources claim that gabapentin has fewer side effects than the other drugs...anyway once my life seems more under control I will read up some more and maybe start with something easy. (It is so boring to take pills...without seeing results for many weeks or months?)Thanks and ideas appreciated.elaine 55
Attached Thumbnails
Small Fiber Neuropathy:supplements?-1-jpg  

Last edited by Electron; 10-31-2013 at 10:23 AM.
Electron is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote