View Single Post
Old 10-30-2013, 05:20 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murfisto View Post
I am a chronic pain'er having been diagnosed with multiple neurological pain-causing modalities including occipial neurology, ankalosing spondylitis, cervical spondylitis, degenerative disc disease (cervical and lumbar) and, to top it all, both osteo-arthritis and pheumatoid arthritis. both my lumbar spine (L1-S1) and cervical spine (C2-C6) have had radical surgeries and are fused with titanium rods and screws giving me severely limited head and body movement. I am still ambulatory with the aid of canes and, occasionally, a walker but can still climb stairs and walk, unaided, for short distances, albeit with pain. Looking for others who might share their experiences with similar problems.
Hi there. Welcome. My name is Melody.

You have so much going on don't you? All that pain. It's a wonder that you were compassionate enough to come and share your story with us. Believe me you have my deepest appreciation. Others more knowledgable than I will come along and give you good input. We have all kinds of pain people here. Pain from this condition, that condition, ALL CONDITIONS.

My husband has very bad neuropathy so he knows pain, believe me. Just wanted to extend a warm welcome to you.

Sincerfely, Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Hopeless (10-30-2013), tamiloo (10-31-2013)