Thread: new member
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2013, 07:43 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Hello Murfisto

Welcome to Neuro Talk. You found a good site for information and a lot of compassion. Many of us here have spinal issues, myself included. l came here for the same reason you are. I have had two spinal fusions, Now C3-7, with T 1-2-3 not doing so hot. I hear you. Have you heard of a type of doctor called a Physiatrist? This doctor I found does integrated medicine. I do take pain medication, but managed to get off morphine after having to take it for years. I am on a host of supplements, that over the past couple of years, has eased some of the pain, so I don't have to take so many pills. I have massage as often as I can, and I ask for PT, as much as medicare will allow. This seems to keep me more mobile. If I do any more surgery, I won't be able to drive. I will do anything I can to help myself as I sure don't want any more fusions! I have the same DDD, DJD, arthritis, just about the same as you do. It sure isn't fun. Are you doing any kind of therapy to help with mobility? Are you in constant pain? Have you tried acue puncture?
I am here to listen any time Murfisto. I hope you get many responses. Keep in touch. I do care. ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
tamiloo (10-31-2013)