View Single Post
Old 10-30-2013, 09:08 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevscar View Post
If you can get him to come to you so he's sees how it affects all the family it might shock him into action, especially if you make it clear that it could happen to him, his family or his friends from something as simple as a twisted ankle or a sprained wrist. After seeing us at home was when Iain really started to work on this.
So many stories that have turned from bad to worse makes it hard to stay positive, but it is important that we do the best we can to stay positive. I cant stand stupid, single minded and self rightouse people, so lev. dont give up its time to shove it in their face, print all the documentation you can, pull up RSD/CRPS info from around the world, copy some of our stories their is too much evidence that this is progressive and permanent , and from the best hospitals/ clinics and Drs in the world. so much literature to support your fight and so little to back theirs, the stories of the lives and families torn to shreds because of this beast. Let the truth do the work for you and if they are so blind to see it find a group of local sufferers that are willing to speak on your behalf, its just the way this circle goes, we usually have a fellow sufferers back. and if it helps you . think of the people that might follow you in this struggle, and how you might ease this down the line,(its how i get to my dr,s appointments and how I face the IME's (insurance medical exams) I hope you dont give up. I will send you what ever positive enrgy I can muster and pray that tomorrow finds you easier than today.