View Single Post
Old 05-20-2007, 07:32 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I find it amazing that members on this forum are allowed to post links to web sites for other members to enjoy or to become further informed about a particular topic. I think posting links along with messages is fundamental to the operation of a health forum.

I'm not sure but I think I got banned from Healthboards.com for doing something like this.

Healthboards.com will not tell me "specifically" why they banned me but, my best guess is, I believe it had something to do with trying to help another member find some important information on the Internet about their specific problem. I believe I posted a link or two and the next thing I know, my login name and password was turned off and I got a message saying I did something "inappropriate".

That's it! No further explanation.

Anyway, I don't miss it. This forum seems much more user friendly. Less stress. Much more relaxed. My thanks to www.neurotalk.psychcentral.com for giving their members a warm and friendly place that fosters trust, respect and understanding. In my opinion, Healthboards.com would do well to take a lesson from you about running a health forum.