View Single Post
Old 11-01-2013, 04:32 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

hi Ginni
Yes, I have all copies of all tests. They did do some blood test for immunology, I think mostly that was already done. But, honestly, I thiunk they are difficult to understand.
The only other test they did at Mayo, was a "tilt table" test for autonomic reflexes. In this test was also includes a "sweat test" which was positive, so they confirmed small fiber neuropathy.
My neuropathy neurologist said it was not necessary with a nerve biopsy at this time. I do know about the punch biopsy. I think he felt he had enough evidence by neurological exame, EMG and NCS and the sweat test to confirm the small fiber neuropathy. The neurologist at Mayo also said the same.

But that is all fine and dandy, but we needed to find out the underlying autoimmune disorder. I think that is where the Mayo Clinic did not come through for me.
I should have gone to the John Hopkins.
No, I do not think I had the T cells done.
What I have done,m I have printed up the chart Liza Jane;s charts, and I am entering all my labs. So next doctor's visit, I will point out what is still needed regarding the auto immune.
But I thin k we have to cut off here, I do not want to steal off the thread from Abby regarding finding goog doctors.
Are we still on the right subject???
Synnove is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ginnie (11-01-2013)