Thread: Driving....
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2013, 07:57 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi again Nanc. I'm sorry you don't have anyone to help you except your husband. The few good friends I had seemed to disappear after I got rsd. I don't know if it scared them or they just didn't want to hear me talk about it. I realize it's not a fun subject, but thought my friends would be there for support. But they weren't. My husband (and my son when he's home from college) drive me everywhere. My husband just took me to the local diner for dinner. We try to go once a week so I can get out of the house a little. It's only literally five minutes away and the food is so good. He drives me to all of my drs appts. They do have vans here that will take me to dr appts, but my husband wants to take me and luckily he has flexible hours where he works. I so appreciate him doing this. I feel like such a burden, but he says that he wants to do it. It's so nice that your husband drives you too, but I know it's hard at times when they are working. I hope you can find a van that will take you to pt when you need to go there or an at-home therapist. I hope you have a better night tonight too. I know it's hard, but try to hang in there.
RSD ME is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Nanc (11-02-2013)