Thread: Driving....
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2013, 09:36 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks everyone for your replies and suggestions. I really appreciate it!! I am looking online for services in my state and county. I plan on calling Social Services, etc Monday morning.

These doctors, etc., just don't get it do they? They say, just call a friend or neighbor, like it is that easy. Not many people are that eager to drop everything and spend their day driving and sitting in a doctors office. I know I'm not and I am the one with the appointment. Having RSD in my hands, feet, shoulders, left arm and left leg (and other places) does make it difficult to drive

I don't take many meds at all for my pain because of my allergies to everything. I take phenegran and demerol when I get to a point where I can't take it. It gives me a bad headache so I don't take it much. It is the only thing that I have the smallest reaction to. It doesn't get rid of any pain, but it takes the edge off and will help me sleep. There is no worry about me taking this when I would drive. When I was still working, I wouldn't take anything during the week...it was hard, but I had to be sharp and alert...yeah right!

Tessa - thanks for the recommendation on the Valium suppositories for the PFD...I will ask about them Monday when I go!

Nanc
Nanc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
zookester (11-03-2013)