Thread: missing person
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2013, 10:40 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginnie View Post
Lit Lov is right. You must report this. A person can get into all kinds of trouble if you don't. Get a representative that works with SS, and the government programs, or go into the office with the kids etc. I hope the police have been notified, so that you can relay that to the agency. The Government agencies are very picky, I think they have to be because of the number of fraud cases is on the rise. Hope things work out to where the kids can remain getting help. That why it is important for the sake of those kids. ginnie
Thank you ginnie, She will be reporting it as soon as she can. we live in hawaii, on one of the smaller islands. I'm sure people at our local ss office would be familiar with this case being that our island is so small, and everything is on record with our local police department. Hopefully this will be to her benefit, i will be keeping my fingers crossed. thanks again for your reply and the helpful information. Btw i am also on ssdi for the past ten years for an anxiety disorder.... aloha vinman
vinman5959 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ginnie (11-03-2013)