Thread: Driving....
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2013, 12:32 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanc View Post
Hi guys!

I am so frustrated, upset and hurting. I need to vent...I have only driven one time in 2013 and that was months ago and I only drove 5 minutes from our house. My husband drives me everywhere now. I have to start PT for my pelvic floor dysfunction and my husband cannot keep taking off work so much so I decided I would take him to meet his carpool and drive myself to the appts. Today we went out so I could "practice"...yeah, it didn't go so well. I made it about 2 miles and I was in tears and had to pull over. The pain in my right foot got so bad and holding on to the steering wheel was painful. This just really sucks! We are gonna try again tomorrow since my first appt is Monday morning. I don't know if this is gonna work. Ugh!

Thanks for listening...
Nanc
I am soooo in touch with this issue. Driving is becoming a problem for me too. Such a loss of freedom. I still drive, but I pick my battles and only do it when there's no other choice (like you're trying to do). It is frustrating as all hell. I'm so sorry Nanc.

Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare. Japanese proverb,
Vrae is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Nanc (11-03-2013), St George 2013 (11-04-2013)