View Single Post
Old 11-03-2013, 07:18 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Oh Vrae girl, I'm so sorry you're still battling with so much....the edit, flu, the CRiPS, life, the universe, and everything... I'm incredibly proud of you tho (if you know what I mean lol) because you're still in the fight with this edit, and you haven't given up despite everything this disease is throwing at you. You'll get there if anyone can

Oh I get you on the sheets thing. What my body really needs is soft brushed finest quality Egyptian cotton......shame I can't afford them! I had a similar thing last week - changed my sheet and it was a bobbly one (as we call them in my house). I did shed a few frustrated tears as we remade the whole darn thing. My elder daughter had used my favourite one, and was already in bed. I couldn't wake her and yank it off the bed!!! I'll have to get another set. I find the same trouble with quilt covers - I find the cheaper ones irritate my skin far more. I'm convinced my skin has developed expensive taste in clothes, bed linen etc. it even objects to my nice leather sofas in the winter - I have to put a rug over the leather, or I just get completely chilled through.

Keep trucking on my friend. You are an amazing person and I really think you will complete this edit through sheer determination. Just take good care of yourself with this horrible flu, and I hope you feel better very soon.

Bram

Coeliac since 2007.
Patella femoral arthritis both knees.

Keep smiling!
Brambledog is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Vrae (11-04-2013)