View Single Post
Old 11-03-2013, 09:09 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default 2 days later i did my bathroom floor with my feet

Wrong move everyone.....I was standing up and switching out feet.

So stupid of me but the floor is clean

I think the suggestion of sitting on my butt would work......but who would help me get up ?.....lol

Had a horrible day yesterday because I went to dollar general on Friday......I made it to the car but was in tears.....had to take pain med and Xanax when I got home and cried most of the afternoon. My sweet daughter in law came in after I got home to see if I needed her to do anything......she has no patience with me when I do something stupid like go to the store.....lol....she's an RN and keeps me in my place. But you know ...... sometimes I just want to GO and do it myself. I live in an extremely small down and the dollar general was only like 2 blocks away.

Oh well......we all find ways to work out the cleaning. Keep the suggestions coming. I do well if I pace myself and just do 1 thing a day. Just had to adjust to that when 6 months ago I was pretty much fine...just coming off chemo and so excited to get my life back.....the good Lord does have different plans for all of us. He gave me lots of patience to deal with this neuropathy and my mom.

Thanks everyone Have a great and hopefully pain free day

Debi
St George 2013 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote