View Single Post
Old 11-03-2013, 12:21 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi Vrae, I was almost going to log on at about 1am this morning because I was having alot of rsd pain mostly in my limbs and couldn't sleep either. The only problem is I don't have a laptop. I only have an old desktop computer that's located in our livingroom where my husband happended to be in because he fell asleep on the couch watching a movie. I didn't want to wake him up with the computer. He looked so peaceful. It got really cold last night and I think that made my rsd flare up. I wish I had logged on though so that I could have kept you company. I'm so sorry you were having such a bad night. When I have trouble putting sheets on my skin, I take an extra 100mg of neurontin that my pm dr prescribed for me and that seems to calm down the burning sensation a little. That's on top of the 1800mg I already take daily along with my percocet. He wanted me to try to take more neurontin, but I just can't seem to tolerate anymore. The side effects are too much for me to handle. I didn't take an extra perc though, even though my pm dr said I could, but I was up until 4am. I don't want to take extra percs unless I'm really bad off. I finally fell asleep watching the Hallmark Channels Holiday marathon. (No golden girls on last night). I also has a heating pad on and my sleepy time tea. I have cotton sheets but when I get bad burning flares like you had last night I can't have anything on my skin until pills take effect and the burning wears off. My cat Snickers kept me company while I was up and we watched holiday shows together. I hope you feel better today and that your pain subsides. Maybe satin sheets might help. They are nice and cool to the skin. I may have to try that myself! Take good care and my thoughts are with you.
RSD ME is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Vrae (11-04-2013)