Thread: I miss my dog
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2013, 03:40 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I'm sorry had to put your dog down too. And you were with him too when his spirit went home even if you didn't stay with him when he was put down. I always told my Coby that even though we might be apart someday, we would always be together in each others hearts. And you were in Scruffys heart when he passed. You don't have to be physically present to be in each others hearts. That's what makes love so special. He knew you loved him and that your love was there for him was there until the end. It's a very hard thing to be there when one's pet is put to sleep. There is no right or wrong answer. It's a personal decision and whatever one decides, the important thing is that the animal is not suffering anymore when there is no more that can be done to save them. I'm sorry you lost him, but you ended his suffering and I'm sure he knew that you did it because you loved him so much.
On a brighter note, I would love to see a picture of Hercules. He sounds adorable. I was in a lot of pain last night and my torte Snickers and I watched Christmas shows on the Hallmark channel half the night. I love cats too. There different than dogs, but just as loveable. I'm glad Hercules has such a good momma to take care of him. Give him a big cat hug from me. Thanks again for your kindness and I hope you have a good day.
RSD ME is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ginnie (11-03-2013)