View Single Post
Old 11-03-2013, 04:04 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I'm so sorry for your loss. I've spoken to you on the rsd site too and feel very bad for you. People who say your baby was not real because it not fully formed are wrong in my opinion. It was a real child in your womb, fully formed or not, and it passed away. Your baby was real and you should be able to grieve for it just as much as if you had lost a child who was born after 9 months. Loosing a child born or unborn is something you never forget or "get over" in my opinion. But as time goes on you do learn to go on for your other childs sake. It's hard, but if you don't, you will loose precious moments with the child you have. And time goes so fast. You don't want to look back with regret because you think you avoided the child you still have because of the pain you feel for your lost child. You can never get that time back. It doesn't mean you can't grieve for your lost child, but I believe that all unborn babies are safe in God's arms and that you will see them again someday. Until then, I would try to focus on the beautiful child you have and enjoy her before she grows up and is no longer home. And who knows, maybe you'll have another child. It can never replace the one you lost, nothing ever can, but maybe you could get pregnant again. I feel your pain and my thoughts and prayers are with you. I hope you can find peace with your loss and joy with the child you still have. Take care.
RSD ME is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (05-09-2014)